Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Snow Cone Cups & Straws (25-pack)

Customer Buzz
I realized after I placed this order that the shipping fee was more than the purchase price. The item was listed for $4.99 and after I placed the order, the shipping was listed as $6.99. It was difficult to find the instructions to cancel the order and when I finally found the link (the same day), I did not get a response. After I sent a second e-mail, the vendor contacted me to tell me that it was "too late"...the product (conveniently) was shipped. I plan to refuse the package, however, BUYER BEWARE OF SHIPPING COSTS BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER WITH THE MENDING SHED. Amazon lists shipping in tiny little numbers next to the items' cost for most vendors, I think, so pull out your magnifying glass when shopping online!

Customer Buzz
Snow cone cups and straws
way too expensive for what was in the package. I should have realized from the picture that they were not "snow cone" shaped cups, but was in a hurry and didn't notice. My grandson was disappointed.


About Snow Cone Cups & Straws (25-pack) detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #2945 in Kitchen & Housewares

Related Product





Source From softcafe-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Powered by Blogger |edit by 155cafe